Thursday, November 22, 2007

happy thanksgiving

Hi All,
Happy Thanksgiving! We all have something to be thankful for even if we don't realize it. At least we're alive and can make changes where needed in our lives to make it what we want. I've heard and read so many times of people not being able to manifest in their lives what they want, or they don't believe we do create our reality, individually as well as collectively. I also know why it sometimes doesn't work. When I try manifesting something, if I feel the least little doubt about what I'm doing, it doesn't work. That is how it is for me.
And yet some people who say it doesn't work, call me to ask me how to do something or to ask what they should do. Either they are just playing with me, or they at least believe it can be done, albeit by someone else.
I don't just snap my fingers and make things happen, but it often seems out that way. But then I have great belief in myself. I can always count on me to either fix it or screw it up, and in my defense, I do usually get it fixed. Thank the Universe for that!
I do have a few friends, and I have some who love me. I have people who accept me, and I have people who want to change me into carbon copies of themselves...it ain't gonna happen, so ya'll might as well leave me be and accept me as I am. What you want doesn't necessarily dictate who I am. In fact, it has very little to do with it. Bless your hearts, you try so hard to change me, and it just ain't happening...lol
I have to lmao (laugh my ass off) at your endeavors and the games you play...it's great fun at times, watching you all make asses of yourselves. Don't you think you've got better things to do? Fix your life and leave mine alone.
I have two great daughters, and eight grandkids. They may not like how I live or what I sometimes do, but they accept it as "that's my mom...", lol
I suppose I've written enough for now.
Peace...wish our men and women could come home, and not have to be fighting in another country.
ravnone1

No comments: