Wednesday, January 9, 2008

worry, forgiveness, openSUSE, and other things

Hi All,
I was laying in bed last night and felt as if I were worried about something. Then I had an "ah ha" moment. Worry is when you think constantly on something that may never happen, but if you constantly think about it, you'll draw it to you. So why worry about something that may never happen?
Forgiveness is for us, not necessarily for the other person. It sure makes one feel better. It takes a lot off your mind. Even those who like to hold grudges for a long time. You are hurting yourself more than the other person. All that poison is in your system, screwing up things for you. And if we hold grudges, rather than forgive people who do us wrong, it is poison in our system.
I am using openSUSE, from Novell and wow is what I have to say. This is one system I really like. Hey, it's free, and it's the best flavor of Linux I've ever used as of this date.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: