Sunday, May 4, 2008

one year aniversary

Hi All,
It doesn't seem like a year has passed, but it's been a year since Charlie died. I feel, hell, I don't know what all I feel. I do feel sad, been thinking about him today. I even talked to him for a little while today. I'm kinda angry, but at the same time I'm not. This is definitely one of those days when I wish I could just sleep thru it, but then it's better to get it over with and not have to deal with it later. I'm not going to run from something I have to face, since I have to do it sooner or later anyway, why not do it now and get it over with. That was such a great time in my life. Those few days....Duk tayp, baby. I miss you Charlie.
peace to all those who seek her,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge