Thursday, October 9, 2008

dreams of death and guradian horses

I have had a dream this night. I was sick, perhaps in spirit. When I awoke, each time there was a horse watching over me, guarding me from others. Then I dreamed, in the same dream that one of my grand-daughters had died. Her younger sister was grieving for her. I have a fierce need to go to the beach, a trip I truly need to take. But also, I was thinking of the coming world events, the coming catastrophes, and I was thinking of my family, whom I've not seen since 2006, and some in 2005. Perhaps this is why I dreamed about the death. However, I've heard that when one dreams of death, it brings a birth. This might be a good thing. The Horse is here to help. So I ask Horse for a a few things, one of which is to take me to the beach. Yeah if I go, I'll tell ya about it.
peace,
ravnone1



Horse/Pony/Mustang's Wisdom Includes: Power, Stamina, Endurance, Faithfulness, Freedom to run free, Control of the environment, Awareness of power achieved with true cooperation, Interspecies communication, Expanding ones own potential abilities, Friendship and Cooperation, Travel, Astral travel, Guardian of travelers, Warns of possible danger, Guide to overcoming obstacles. I believe what I have learned from horse is it's ok to seek one's freedom if one is willing to pay the price.

No comments: