Thursday, November 27, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING--or when bad things turn good

Hi All,
Sometimes things go awry, but become something good instead. I bet that pisses off the people who do the bad shit to ya...LOL, means the jokes on them.
I'm going driving again today, and taking my test tomorrow, after which I'm heading to PA to get get my car. Independence is something to be grateful for. It means not having to ask someone else to do something for you. It also means not being stuck where you don't want to be.
I'm not having a traditional thanksgiving dinner, but I am having a wonderful meal around 1:30 or so. There are in fact many things I'm grateful for, but I'm also angry about some of the things I've endured in the last few years. And yet, each has led to something good for me. I don't think this was the intended outcome the other person meant, but it's a good thing.
Every day is a good day, although some days are better.
peace,
ravnone1

No comments: