Friday, December 19, 2008

now is all there is...




Hi All,
It's always now, regardless of what goes on around us. That's just the way it is. I am happy, and I'm grateful for all the good in my life. I don't think I'll post where I am anymore, too many people exchange note on me. I am protected by the Universe, but at the same time, I see no reason to be stupid about it. And since at least two people like to try to keep tabs on me, although it's not their business where I am, I'm just not going to be saying where exactly I'm at. In the USA is good enough location.
Now to other things. As I stated last night, I've finally gotten the ebooks uploaded to my website. Some are for sale, and some are free. After all, this is the season for giving.
Each year, people say they get the Christmas spirit, and they give gifts. And yet, they still have their petty differences to bicker about, we're still at war, and there is still no peace on earth. The spirit of Christmas is for each day of the year, right now, everywhere. Peace, love, hope, charity, and all the things the season is known for, should be practiced each day. Most of us don't. Giving, sharing, hope and love can be practiced each day. So can forgiveness. I do forgive the wrongs that were done to me, but that doesn't mean you get a chance to do it again. Once is enough thank you.
And with that, I wish you all peace, love, hope, and whatever it is that you need or want this season, and each day.
peace,
ravnone1

No comments: