Wednesday, January 14, 2009

the Divine Spirit within us...

Hello All,
I hope this post finds all well, and happy. A few nuggets to think on.


Good, we'll bless the $ dollars and
multiply them as Jesus Christ multiplied the loaves and
fishes," for He taught that every man had the power to
bless and to multiply, to heal and to prosper.

Infinite Spirit open
the way for great abundance for --. She is an irresistible
magnet for all that belongs to her by divine right."

A very brilliant man, who has attained
great success, told me he had suddenly erased all fear from
his consciousness by reading a sign which hung in a room.
He saw printed, in large letters this statement - Why worry,
it will probably never happen." These words were stamped
indelibly upon his subconscious mind, and he has now a
firm conviction that only good can come into his life,
therefore only good can manifest.

I
now smash and demolish (by my spoken word) every
untrue record in my subconscious mind. They shall return
to the dust-heap of their native nothingness, for they came
from my own vain imaginings. I now make my perfect
records through the Christ within - The records of Health,
Wealth, Love and perfect self-Expression.

Spirit is never too late. I give thanks she has
received the money on the invisible plane and that it
manifests on time.

You needn't feel sorry for me,
I'm a superman, and I'll get an apartment.
She spoke the words: "Infinite Spirit, open the way for the
right apartment."

Thus the invisible forces are ever working for man who is
always "pulling the strings" himself, though he does not
know it. Owing to the vibratory power of words, whatever
man voices, he begins to attract. People who continually
speak of disease, invariably attract it.

Therefore, evil is a false law man has made for himself,
through psychoma or soul sleep. Soul sleep means, that
man's soul has been hypnotized by the race belief (of sin,
sickness and death, etc.) which is carnal or mortal thought,
and his affairs have out-pictured his illusions.
Infinite Spirit, don't
let me miss a trick,

Thy will be done this day! Today is a day of
completion, I give thanks for this perfect day, miracle
shall follow miracle and wonders shall never cease.
Look with
wonder at that which is before you!

I have a wonderful work, in a wonderful way, I give
wonderful service, for wonderful pay!

I have a wonderful business, in a wonderful
way, and I give wonderful service for wonderful pay.

His barns should be full, and his cup should flow over!
This is God's idea for man, and when man breaks down the
barriers of lack in his own consciousness, the Golden Age
will be his, and every righteous desire of his heart fulfilled!



Thy will be done this day! Today is a day of
completion, I give thanks for this perfect day, miracle
shall follow miracle and wonders shall never cease.

Vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord" (law). It is

the law which takes vengeance, not God. God sees man
perfect, "created in his own image," (imagination) and
given "power and dominion.
This is the perfect idea of man, registered in Divine Mind,
awaiting man's recognition; for man can only be what he
sees himself to be, and only attain what he sees himself
attaining.

Infinite Intelligence, give me the right house,
equally as charming as this, the house which is mine by
divine right.

I put this situation in the hands of Infinite Love and
Wisdom; if this trip is the Divine plan, I bless it and not
longer resist, but if it is not divinely planned, I give thanks
that it is now dissolved and dissipated.

A woman in urgent need of money, "made
light" upon the Christ within, the superconscious, with the
statement, "I cast this burden of lack on the Christ (within)
and I go free to have plenty!"
The belief in lack was her burden, and as she cast it upon
the Superconscious with its belief of plenty, an avalanche
of supply was the result.

We are also told in the fifty-fifth Psalm, to "cast thy burden
upon the Lord." Many passages in the Bible state that the
battle is God's not man's and that man is always to "stand
still" and see the Salvation of the Lord.

I cast this burden of resentment on the Christ within, and I
go free, to be loving, harmonious and happy.

In steadily repeating the affirmation, "I cast this burden on
the Christ within, and go free," the vision clears, and with it
a feeling of relief, and sooner or later comes the
manifestation of good, be it health, happiness or supply.

"There
is no separation in Divine Mind, therefore, I cannot be
separated form the love and companionship which are mine
by divine right."

I now thank God the Giver
for God the Gift.

I

salute the Divinity in you." They saluted the divinity in
every man, and in the wild animals in the jungle, and they
were never harmed, for they saw only God in every living
thing. I said, "Salute the divinity in this man, and say, 'I see
your divine self only. I see you as God see you, perfect,
made in His image and likeness.

There is an old saying: "No man is your enemy, no man is
your friend, every man is your teacher."

Money is God in manifestation, as freedom from want and
limitation.

I reply: "Speak the word and then do not do anything until
you get a definite lead." Demand the lead, saying, "Infinite
spirit, reveal to me the way, let me know if there is
anything for me to do."
The answer will come through intuition (or hunch); a
chance remark from someone, or a passage in a book, etc.,
etc. The answers are sometimes quite startling in their
exactness.

Infinite Spirit, open the way
for my immediate supply, let all that is mine by divine right
now reach me, in great avalanches of abundance." Then she
added: "Give me a definite lead, let me know if there is
anything for me to do.

Intuition is a spiritual faculty and does not explain, but
simply points the way.

Divine order was established in her
mind, body and affairs.

Divine order was established in her
mind, body and affairs.

I deny loss, there is no loss in
Divine Mind, therefore, I cannot lose the two thousand
dollars, which belong to me by divine right. As one door
shuts another door opens.

Prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will
not open you the windows of heaven, and pour out a
blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Infinite Spirit, open the way for
the Divine Design of my life to manifest; let the genius
within me now be released; let me see clearly the perfect
plan.

Perfect self-expression will never be labor; but of such
absorbing interest that it will seem almost like play. The
student knows, also, as man comes into the world financed
by God, the supply needed for his perfect self-expression
will be at hand.

I am one with Infinite
Intelligence. I know everything I should know on this
subject.

Thou shalt decree a thing, and it shall be established unto
thee."

All the good that is to be made manifest in man's life is
already an accomplished fact in divine mind, and is
released through man's recognition, or spoken word, so he
must be careful to decree that only the Divine Idea be made
manifest, for often, he decrees, through his "idle words,"
failure or misfortune.

Infinite Spirit, open the way for my right
home, my right friend, my right position. I give thanks it
now manifests under grace in a perfect way.

Infinite
Spirit, I give thanks that the one thousand dollars, which is
mine by divine right, is now released, and reaches me under
grace in a perfect way.
As one grows in financial consciousness, he should demand that the enormous sums of money, which are his by

divine
right, reach him under grace, in perfect ways.

Every man has within himself a gold nugget; it is his
consciousness of gold, of opulence, which brings riches
into his life. In making his demands, man begins at his
journey's end, that is he declares he has already received.
Before ye call I shall answer.

Continually affirming establishes the belief in the
subconscious.

Concerning the
works of my hands, command ye me. So prayer is
command and demand, praise and thanksgiving. The
student’s work is in making himself believe that with God
all things are possible.

When I asks the Father for anything, I puts my foot down,
and I says: Father, I'll take nothing less than I've asked for,
but more! So man should never compromise: Having
done all - Stand. This is sometimes the most difficult time
of demonstrating. The temptation comes to give up, to turn
back, and to compromise.
He also serves who only stands and waits.

I deny this appearance of
disease. It is unreal, therefore cannot register in his
consciousness; this man is a perfect idea in Divine Mind,
pure substance expressing perfection.

I desire only that
which God desires for me, his new set of blueprints is
given him by the Master Architect, the God within. God's
plan for each man transcends the limitation of the reasoning
mind, and is always the square of life, containing health,
wealth, love and perfect self-expression. Many a man is
building for himself in imagination a bungalow when he
should be building a palace.
If a student tries to force a demonstration

Man will reach the stage
where his "word is made flesh," or materialized, instantly.
"The fields, ripe with the harvest," will manifest
immediately, as in all of the miracles of Jesus Christ.

There is a tremendous power alone in the name Jesus
Christ. It stands for Truth Made Manifest. He said,
"Whatsoever ye ask the Father, in my name, he will give it
to you."

All power is given man (through right thinking) to bring his
heaven upon his earth, and this is the goal of the "Game
of Life."
The simple rules are fearless faith, nonresistance and love!

God is my unfailing supply, and large sums of money come
to me quickly, under grace, in perfect ways.

Every plan my Father in heaven has not planned, shall be
dissolved and dissipated, and the Divine Idea now comes to
pass.

Only that which is true of God is true of me, for I and the
Father are ONE.

As I am one with God, I am one with my good, for God is
both the Giver and the Gift. I cannot separate the Giver
from the gift.

Divine Love now dissolves and dissipates every wrong
condition in my mind, body and affairs. Divine Love is the
most powerful chemical in the universe, and dissolves
everything which is not of itself!

Divine Love floods my consciousness with health, and
every cell in my body is filled with light.

My eyes are God's eyes, I see with the eyes of spirit. I see
clearly the open way; there are no obstacles on my
pathway. I see clearly the perfect plan.


I am divinely sensitive to my intuitive leads, and give
instant obedience to Thy will.

My ears are God's ears, I hear with the ears of spirit. I am
nonresistant and am willing to be led. I hear glad tidings of
great joy.

I have a perfect work
In a perfect way;
I give a perfect service
For perfect pay.

I cast this burden on the Christ within, and I go free!


peace,
ravnone1

No comments: