Sunday, February 15, 2009

ye gods....and ADHD

HI All,
I gotta tell ya, the last two weeks of trying to get my websites updated has been a bitch. I have been having so much trouble focusing that I haven't made much progress. Nothing I've tried has seemed to make a difference.
while I don't mind having ADHD, I really hate it when it gets in the way of doing what I feel I need to do. I mean, it's a straight forward thing to update and maintain a website(s). So what is the problem? I have no idea, I feel kinda lost.
I also feel as if I've lost my passion for quite a few things. And I'm not the only one, I have a really good friend who is experiencing the same thing. Sometimes I wish I would just outsource some of the work. But then I wouldn't have the pleasure of doing it myself, would I?
I think I'm just doing some internal work. I'll be glad when it's done so I can get back to focusing. I usually have trouble focusing anyway, but recently, it's been worse than usual.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, so by all means, leave a comment. It doesn't mean I'll do it, but I'll certainly read what you have to say, and if it looks like something that would work for me, I'll give it a shot.
Thanks in advance,
peace,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge