Sunday, September 13, 2009

two moose

Hi All,
This is something I thought of today, while my daughter was telling me she thought she might have heard a moose last night.

"A moose was out walking and came across a trailor. He walked up to the window and looked inside. He went away shaking his head. When he arrived home, he says to Mrs. Moose, "You wouldn't believe what I just saw!"
"What did you see, Mr. Moose?" she asked.
"I just saw what I think were humans living in a can. But instead of it being round, it was rectangular."
"Who would've thought such a thing possible?" Mrs. Moose said.
"I've heard of sardines in a can. But humans????" replied Mr. Moose. copyright 2009 ravnone1

I hope you all enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.
peace
ravnone1

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge