Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving and more

I wish all of you, regardless of where you are a Happy Thanksgiving. I have much to be thankful, which I'm always grateful for. Perhaps it doesn't appear that I have much to be thankful for, but I assure you that isn't the case. I'm in good health, I have a roof over my head and food to eat.
While it's true that I may not have a lot, I have a lot more than some. I have a business, which will get better, even in these hard times. My family is well. My friends are well. I have been depressed soemwhat over a few things that are going on in my life right now. Makes me think, "What's the point?" Also makes it hard to focus on things. However, I tell myself, "Because I'm worth it. I care and I matter too. That is the point."
So I keep on keepin on. I'm not giving up.
But I'm also learning new things as I go along. I'm also practicing magick more, meditating, and practicing energy healing on myself. I'm learning to create entities to help me with my problems. They don't solve them, but they do give suggestions. This seems to be helping.I joined Covenspace, which is a social network for pagans, and other like minded people. I finished my finals this term. So schools out until the 7th of December. I intend on using this time to overhaul the business.
Anyway...
to all people everywhere, I wish you all a happy thanksgiving.
peace,
ravnone1

No comments: