Saturday, August 7, 2010

A few thoughts and musings

Hi All,
It's been a really long time since I last posted here. I would like to share a few things with my readers. First of all, I've moved to Vermont, and I'm getting married in about a year. Will this relationship last longer than the others I was in? We'll see. I think it will, it at least has the potential of being long term. This time, I am totally accepted for who I am.
It's beautiful here in Brunswick, VT...
There is an eagles' aerie above where I live, so I see them often flying up and down the Connecticut River Basin and above the mountains. There are moose, bear, deer and other wild animals that walk around the perimeter of our back yard. Oh yeah, and coydogs. Wolves have been also seen.
It is peaceful here, but then it is almost 20 miles to town. I love it here. I am 18 days older than my mate, Paul. The more we talk, the more we find we have in common.
I'm still doing well in school, with a 3.78 GPA. The business is still there, and now that I don't have to deal with dial up (which I've had for a month), I can actually get some business work done. I now have satellite internet. The same way we get TV reception. Cable isn't available here yet.
All in all, things are really great.
Until next time,
ravnone1

No comments: