Thursday, April 21, 2011

Alan's Birthday, etc.

Hi All,
Today is Alan's birthday, and I haven't called him. It would be rather hard to do that; he died a little over a year ago. December will be 2 years. I miss him and I hate not being able to call him. I still talk to him, and I wished hime happy birthday today, although I did it mentally. It's really strange how the deaths in our family have been happening lately. For years there were no close amily members, then Alan dies in December, the following year, in March, my dad's sister and my mom's brother died. Then in January of this year, my dad died. Personally I find that strange.
On another front, I'm still doing well in school. I received 5 highest honors certificates, so that is something to be proud of. My websites are still being updated periodically, although I'm still working on them. Hey, it's a work in progress. I have new websites, but only one of them is up. It's http://howto-stop-a-breakup.info
Stop by and enjoy. I'm probably going to update that one as well. the products, not the website. The ebooks are good, but I feel they can be better.
Anyway, I guess that's enough for now. BTW: I'm also on facebook.
CYA,
ravnone1

No comments: