Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Malware Forensics Field Guide for Windows Systems Review



Have you ever been a victim of malware? No? Then you are one lucky person! Everybody I personally know and many that I’ve never met or even heard of have encountered malware at one time of another. Malware is a real pain in the butt to get rid of and truth be told, we shouldn’t have to even worry about it. But that ain’t gonna happen any time soon considering the fact that people who create malware are, in my opinion, just plain uncaring idiots! However there is one good thing about malware, it gives forensics people a chance to study the code and beat the malware coders at their own game.
If you want to know about malware this is the book for you. It even covers the legal aspects of malware, and even covers what the forensics team may do and how. It’s not an in depth book on the legal aspect, but it does cover a few useful things. In fact, I find the whole book useful and it will be a proud addition to rest of the books in my library. I actually have two libraries, one is for pleasure reading, and the other one is for all computer related genres, such as this book. I definitely recommend this book to others.





No comments: