Monday, January 5, 2015

Psalm 23 – I Will Fear No Evil WallpaperPsalm 23 – I Will Fear No Evil Wallpaper

When you are beset by evil, you can either give in and give up, or start kickin' butt, have no mercy and take no prisoners! Read your Bible!

Mark 16:14-20King James Version (KJV)

14 Afterward he appeared unto the eleven as they sat at meat, and upbraided them with their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they believed not them which had seen him after he was risen.
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
19 So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.
20 And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen.
Copied and pasted from here:
I have a few things to say about these verses. First of all, "Tempt not the Lord thy GOD" Matthew 4:7
So, do not drink poisonous things nor play with snakes. Second, I believe we are do do as Jesus did and 'set the captives free', which includes rebuking and casting out demons and laying on of hands for deliverance and healing. Many of our illnesses may be caused by evil spirits. Always, cease not praying. I sometimes go to sleep in the midst of praying and when I wake up the next morning, I'm still praying. I find this to be cool. I am glad I do. 
We are to set ourselves apart from the world, and also to draw closer to our Lord Jesus.
God bless and keep you,

No comments: