Wednesday, March 7, 2007

2 more days

I really liked it here. Too bad it isn't working out. But, as they say, stuff happens. Silver City is great, but I don't like some of the people. But then they don't like me either, so I guess it's a fair exchange.
We went to the silver mine yesterday. I liked the crystals I found. They are so cool. Today, we may go to the A.I.R. Coffeeshop, after the laundry is done and I look at Libby's vacuum cleaner.
Libby is an artist who lives in Silver City, and she is really good. Her horses are wonderful, she adds beaded leather to the paintings. Makes them look realistic. I enjoyed the coffeeshop when I was there last. Their chai latte is great; he uses the same brand I do, Oregon Original. So I may have another of his lattes.
I'll be leaving soon, but I'm storing up memories. Preferably pleasant ones, so we can still be friends after I go back to AZ.
That's all for now, folks.

No comments: