Monday, April 16, 2007

monday's thoughts

Hi,
I have my website almost updated. Hope to finish up by this evening, since I will be going home either this evening or sometime tomorrow. I am covering a lot of new material, as well as integrating some of my thoughts with it, to make it easier for people to understand what it's like to live with ADHD.
I'm also writing a page about being from another world. Now look, I know this may make sound really way the hell out there. But it is how I feel. I know that people with ADHD feel alienated from society, perhaps that is all it is. Either way, I'm cool with it. I like the idea that I might be from somewhere else, where my people appreciate me for me and accept me as I am. Not because they have to, but rather, because people like me are a valuable part of society. As people with ADD and ADHD are beginning to be accepted here. When I was in NM, I read an article about there being many people in Silicon Valley with ADHD. Of course, now I can't find it. lol
We are needed, whether people like it or not. Because we are independant thinkers, dreamers, healers, visionaries...as I like to put it...I always rock the boat. We are people who think outside the box, see things differently, and march to the beat of a different drum. This world has become so stagnant, that the people are in danger of dying...from boredom if nothing else. Yes, people die, it's one of the hazards of living. LOL. Oh well!
Gods, but I feel great today..even tho I'm tired. I was afraid of oversleeping, so I kept waking up. I was expecting a friend to call me at 6 a.m., he actually called earlier...which is fine, I was up at 5 a.m. Damn, is that good or what? So, I'm getting there. I find it easier now to pick up on people's thoughts, and their feelings. Now, if I can just learn how to filter out the ones I don't want/need to feel. I'm looking forward to meeting him, he seems so different from the run of the mill guys I usually run into. It will be really refreshing if he is, in person, like he is on the phone and in chat. I need to make a cup of hot tea. I guess this will be a "tea" day. Help me to keep going. I would really like it if he calls me earlier than this evening...but I know he had a hard night at work...really busy. That is cool. He needs his rest. Love a harley man! Well, some of them.
Damn, I'm rambling again. Sorry, people. Guess I better get off here, so I can finish my web pages. They won't get done if I sit here and daydream all day. LOL
Nina

No comments: