Saturday, April 14, 2007

today's post

Hi,
This is just one of those days, when I'm tired. I was up till a quarter to three this morning. We all have decisions to make. I've decided to add a couple of pages to my web site, one about my take on walkins, the other about living with adhd. It may take a couple of days, so please be patient.
And now a few words to all you guys out there. There are plenty of good men around. Some are such jerks tho. Yes I sometimes talk sex with you guys, usually when you instigate it, and that's ok. I also like intellectual conversation, which I find stimulating. Some of you guys can't seem to see past the sex to the mind. I'm a person, not a sex object. And if I don't like the vibes I get from you, or you are disrespectful to me or to women in general, then I'm not wasting my time on you, sexually or otherwise. Yes, I do have a high sex drive, and I don't hide it, but that doesn't mean I'm willing to screw just anyone I see or meet. I'm sorry you have such narrow minds. And speaking of narrow minds, what is it with you guys getting all petty if I decide to not see you any more? You act as if I shouldn't have a choice. I mean, look, it's ok...in your mind...to do exactly the same thing, but I shouldn't do it. That is double standards. Which is bull, we're all human...we all have passions in life. And the ones of you who say 'I love you', and then expect me to 'prove' to you how I feel...well, hell! How would you like it if I did that to you? You wouldn't like it. Then you get petty because I refuse to play the game your way. I don't play games. I'm for real. I like my life, I pay my own way. On the other hand, if you are to take me out, then you should pay. You ask for my time, remember? It's old school, I suppose. Besides, the 'going dutch' thing is only a few years old. I expect you to open doors for me, to walk beside me, not a few or more steps ahead of me. If you can't have enough respect to do even that, you don't need to be in my life anyway. You definately need to know that the definition for the word 'no' means 'you may not do that.' Come on guys, where's your brains? When I say no, I mean it. I say what I mean, and mean what I say...I don't leave room for guessing. I want a real man in my life, one who has respect for women, who can accept me as I am. I'm not wasting my time with guys who have only the IQ to think with their dicks.
My best friends are male. They know me well, and they are real men. They can and do have intelligent conversations with me. They know I'm not all about sex. They know I have a real life, and that I'm happy inside, where it counts. I'm not going to let a few jerks, or bozos, screw that up for me. As a friend years ago told me..."Don't let them rent space inside your head." And I'm not, life is too short.
Now that I'm done with that little rant....know this...I do not think all men are jerks or bozos. I don't intend to let 'a few bad apples spoil the whole bunch up', as they say in the song. I would much rather spend time with a good man in conversation, because men have the most amazing, interesting things to talk about! Smart, intelligent, sexy...cool! LOL...can't ask for much better than that. Most of the men I know, prefer female friends. I have no problem with that, I realize we all have preferences. And so what of it? It's no big deal. People are people. I grew up with brothers, so I still find men intriguing.
Peace...seize the day and enjoy!
ravnone1

No comments: