Wednesday, May 30, 2007

nh bound

Hey y'all,
Now that's southern, and I'm headed north. How cool is that? lol
I have made my decision. Since I feel too restless here, and my heart just isn't in it anymore, I'm going to NH. My daughter wants to go back to school, finish what she started twice before, I told her I'd go help her. But this time I laid out a few ground rules. If we both abide by them, then we can make this work. I hope to leave in the first week of June.
This doesn't mean I'll quit living while I'm there. I fully intend to live, and even date while there. I may move on after that, it just depends on the mood I'm in at the time. Guess I'm kinda like a rolling stone. But then again, I might find the right person for me. One thing for sure, I'm not hanging up the spurs just yet.
Speaking of hanging up the spurs, or another way of putting it is rock'n'roll shoes...my daughters both have decided to quit the craft. Damn...what a shame. I think they both would do fine if they'd stop listening to other people, and just with their gut instincts. Some people don't approve. That's fine, but I'm not going to stop. I chose this path, or maybe it chose me. Hell, I've done magick in one form or another all my life, even when I was very young. I'm proud to be a pagan, and I'm proud to be a practitioner of magick. It's a way of life for me.
Speaking of "pagans", I was asked earlier tonight if I was a member of the outlaw bikers named the Pagans. I had totally forgotten about them. I'm not, and my use of the term is 'a person who worships nature. ' Magick is second nature, like breathing, or eating when hungry. Seems like an awful waste to not use a natural talent. Regardless of what others think, or even demand, I'm not going to stop. They haven't asked me, and I've told them up front that I'm still going to practice magick. When things start going to hell, you don't stop using the one talent that can help you. I'm not happy with it, but it's their decision, and it's their life. I can't just stop because people think I'm weird or strange. In fact, I think it's funny that people think they must take the time to tell me that I'm strange or weird. How silly people are!!! Don't you know that it takes all of us to make the world the place it is? For good or bad, and we create our own reality. We make things the way they are in our lives, on our planet, in our Universe. It's been almost a year now, since I dedicated myself to the Universe, and I've not regretted it a moment. I've been doing magick for a long time, but I thought it time to make it official in the Roll Book of the Universe.
I love all you guys who take the time to read this, thank you. Even after I leave here, I'll keep in touch although it might not be as frequent as I would like. Gotta watch out for the bears ya know...lol, they do walk the streets of where I'm headed to.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: