Monday, May 28, 2007

monday


Hey !!! How's it going? I'm tired of saying 'hi all', so I need to think up a new beginning to these posts. At any rate, my trip yesterday was an adventure, we went around the mountain. There is a spectacular view of Roosevelt Lake from the top. I took a pic of it, it came out pretty good. So I have included it here for your enjoyment. Beautiful, but Tonto Basin is way too dry. Anyway, I had fun. It wasn't what we planned, but we did enjoy ourselves. By the way, the Flying J on 67th here in Phoenix has pretty good food. I've been there three times this week, twice in one day! Pretty cool. l suggested it to Lee on the way home, and that's where we went.
You know, seeing the mountains like this, made me realize how much I miss the mountains, and the water. I will get to where I'm supposed to be, when I'm supposed to be there. It is always like that.
May all who seek for Peace, find her,
ravnone1

No comments: