Thursday, July 19, 2007

programming ourselves

Hi All,
Just another day in Phoenix. Or is it? SSDD? OR SDDS? Or maybe none of those things? It all depends on how you see things. If you don't like what you see, then change it. From birth we are all programmed with certain things, these things, ideas and thoughts depend on a number of things. Life is made up of energy, and we are given free will to make choices in order to create our reality the way we want. If you spend your time being negative and thinking only bad things, you are sowing weeds. If, on the other hand, you are thinking on good things, learning to be happy, inside, where it counts...nothing will ever make you happy, only you can do that, althought things and people can contribute to your happiness. Then you are learning to create your reality the way you want. Of course you do have to deal with the group dynamic reality. But you can learn to change how you react to even that, so that you are making your reality the way you want.
It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out, but you must be willing to change your attitude and your thought patterns. I'm not saying it's easy for anyone, even me...although given the way I think, it's easier than it might have been. And for all you nay-sayers...I wish you the best, I truly do...but I can't change your thinking for you, you must take a leap of faith in yourself and do it on your own. This isn't meant to denigrate anyone, but I'm really tired of 'hearing' negativity about the positive things I say. I say and write these things for those who will/can accept them...and most of all for myself. Because it reinforces my thoughts when I type in things I want to reinforce for myself. So if you want to join on the journey...welcome, if not...it's your loss, not mine.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: