Saturday, August 25, 2007

answer to deleted comment by r3born

Hi r3born, and all others,
I was asked a question, then the person deleted it. Here is the question:
"So what kind of magick do you do?" Posted by r3born to ravnone1 "Magick is everywhere, all around us and inside us" at August 25, 2007 9:43 AM
Here is the answer:
I am a witch. What kind of magick do you think I do? Magick exists everywhere around us, inside us. It is energy, according to at least one definition, a witch is one who manipulates energy. And that is precisely what I do. I use magick for a variety of things. So it depends. But I do magick in my mind, because I'm not always where I can do a full-blown ritual. Besides which, I don't need the props anymore. It is easier to do my magick in my mind.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: