Saturday, August 25, 2007

answer to deleted comment by r3born

Hi r3born, and all others,
I was asked a question, then the person deleted it. Here is the question:
"So what kind of magick do you do?" Posted by r3born to ravnone1 "Magick is everywhere, all around us and inside us" at August 25, 2007 9:43 AM
Here is the answer:
I am a witch. What kind of magick do you think I do? Magick exists everywhere around us, inside us. It is energy, according to at least one definition, a witch is one who manipulates energy. And that is precisely what I do. I use magick for a variety of things. So it depends. But I do magick in my mind, because I'm not always where I can do a full-blown ritual. Besides which, I don't need the props anymore. It is easier to do my magick in my mind.
Peace,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge