Friday, August 24, 2007

long time since my last post...

Hey all,
It's been awhile, sorry. I've been busy with a few things. Making decisions, living, loving, laughing, even feeling sad. It seems so long ago since I 'lost' Charlie, and yet I know it's not been that long. I miss him sometimes. That is to be expected. But, as you know, life goes on. So why do we feel so sad when someone 'goes on the journey'? We all know that people die all the time. I believe it is because we haven't been taught properly about life and death, and how it is only the physical body that dies, not the person. You might not can see them, but that doesn't mean they aren't there. Occasionally, I still feel Charlie around me, but not as much as I use to.

I am so blessed, and I am thankful for all I have. Yes there are still negative things, and even bad things in my life, but I am working at dissipating them. If it's something I don't need, then the best thing is to do away with it. Where does trash belong? In the garbage can, therefore, that is the best place for all the crap you don't want in your life. They say adversity makes one grow, and that we wouldn't appreciate the good if we didn't have the bad. I disagree.

I think people just haven't been exposed to always having things the way they want, to only knowing good, to always having unconditional love. In the place we came from, before we came to earth this time, we didn't have all this crap, the negativity, the hate and intolerance. We know what it's like to only know love, if we will only remember from before we ever came to planet earth.
People are so used to the bad, they forget to be thankful for the good. I am so tired of people telling me how it should be, and how it is now, when we re responsible for how it is. We can do better, but we have to let go of all the old crap, and learn a better way of thinking. What's wrong with the way we think now? Look around you, people! Can you not see how we are creating hell on earth...oh, I forgot...it's been that way for awhile. It's time for it to stop.

We all have better things to do than to continue letting others think for us. Who do you want to be in control of your life? Yourself? Or someone else? You were born with the power to create your life the way you want it to be. We are so used to others saying how it should be, that we just take everything for granted. Let's all take responsibility for our thoughts and actions. They're ours, and we are responsible for them. I'm not saying that change will occur overnight, but I am saying that we can make a difference. Each thought we have touches someone somewhere, in some way.

I am working, each day, at changing my thoughts, and hence, my world. You don't have to if you are content with the way things are. If you like your world as it is, then leave it alone. But is you are tired of all the nonsense, and that's all it is, then take control of your life. From the time we are born, we are spoonfed a bunch of nonsense about how things are. Children, from the time they begin talking, ask one question over and over again. "WHY?" That is the most asked question of children, also one of mine. What we tell them is what they base their beliefs on. It is how they learn by asking questions. My parents use to hate to see me coming, they knew I had questions and that I was going to be asking "why?" quite a few times. Most of the time, they didn't know the answers, and sometimes even where to find them. I've been there and done that with my kids a few times. Now I know those answers, but they no longer want to hear the answers to those same questions. I wish I knew then what I know now, my life and theirs, would've been so much different. I wish, more than damn near anything, that I had just shut the hell up and listened to myself, quite a few times. My life and theirs, would've been a lot different. You learn by doing, whether it's the right thing or the wrong thing, that you do. I know it's hard to change a lifetime of erroneous thinking, I'm still working on my thoughts. I still have erroneous thoughts, but not as many as I use to have. I also take full responsibility for my wrong thinking, as well as the 'right' thinking I did.

Peace, love and laughter to all,
ravnone1

1 comment:

Bully's Big Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.