Wednesday, August 29, 2007

just rambling a little...lol

I just changed the look of my homepage. It's now like parchment paper, with really dark blue (almost indigo) font color. My links have a black background color. I like it. I'll probably be adding more later. More content. I'm thinking of adding a 'free stuff' page, which will include free email. How cool is that? We'll see. Maybe a newsletter with pagan content. I've been thinking about it, but haven't decided exactly what yet.
It was suggested to me a long time ago to do a newsletter, but I haven't done it yet. You know who you are, and while it was (and still is) a damn fine idea, I still haven't implemented it yet. Thanks for the idea, and I just haven't decided on what the newsletter should be about. Now I have a fair idea.
ravnone1

No comments: