Tuesday, August 28, 2007

today's horoscope..LOL

Hi,
This is a copy of today's horoscope.

""Someone may be working to undermine your efforts now and it's hard to uncover the details of who or why. Something may happen that suddenly brings light to the situation, but everything doesn't come up to the surface. Your best strategy is to focus on what is already on your plate. Don't waste energy today fighting an unknown enemy. ""

This is very true, it's better to focus on that which is already seen. However, it is also very rare when I don't already know who is working against me. Not that it makes a lot of difference. I just keep on keepin' on. What else am I supposed to do? Hide and cry like a baby? I don't think so. I know what they may not: What they send out to me goes back to them. It is a Universal law, and as Jesus put it...you reap what you sow.

We all do. I've noticed that although these horoscope readings are general ones, they are sometimes right on the money. I did a tarot reading with the Pagan Tarot deck last night, and with the Runes (Elder Futhark), the Runes told me there is evil afoot. The tarot tells me it will be ok, and that I just took the first step of a new journey. Since my whole life has been about journeys of one kind or another, this comes as no surprise. It just means I'm ready for the next stage of my life to begin.

Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: