Monday, August 13, 2007

thoughts on last post

Hello All,
I personally think this is true. The last post, I mean. We do create our own reality, for good or bad. I know, because I keep forgetting a few very important things. Question is, why do I forget them? One is to stop standing in my own way. I ask for help, then stand in the way...when I remember that, I see myself stepping to the side and back, so the god part of me can do as I ask. I am now adding to that, by saying "I love you. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Thank you." several times a day. Personally I believe this will improve my situation tremendously. The reason being, I'm working on myself, and therefore, my surroundings. I'm not sending out negativity of any kind. But I am sending out gratitude, forgiveness, and love. Yes I do believe all this to be true.
So...I love you, I'm sorry, forgive me, and thank you.
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge