Monday, August 13, 2007

thoughts on last post

Hello All,
I personally think this is true. The last post, I mean. We do create our own reality, for good or bad. I know, because I keep forgetting a few very important things. Question is, why do I forget them? One is to stop standing in my own way. I ask for help, then stand in the way...when I remember that, I see myself stepping to the side and back, so the god part of me can do as I ask. I am now adding to that, by saying "I love you. I'm sorry. Forgive me. Thank you." several times a day. Personally I believe this will improve my situation tremendously. The reason being, I'm working on myself, and therefore, my surroundings. I'm not sending out negativity of any kind. But I am sending out gratitude, forgiveness, and love. Yes I do believe all this to be true.
So...I love you, I'm sorry, forgive me, and thank you.
ravnone1

No comments: