Monday, April 7, 2008

almost a year...

Hi All,
It's hard to believe it but almost a year has gone by since I both met and lost Deuce (Charlie). I met him in April, he was killed in May. I've had some things bothering me lately, and it took me awhile to figure it out. It's two anniversaries coming up, 16th of April and 4th of May.
As cruel or mean as it might seem, I'm both saddened and glad at the loss. It might have been really great when it began, but there's no doubt in my mind that it would've been fubared in no time. So where does this leave me? Exactly where I'm supposed to be. I moved on, and yet I've had to take a step back in order to get thru this. I'm also pissed off about it. Charlie was in the habit of text messaging people while on his motorcycle, so it's no wonder he didn't see that damn truck. I spent a long time being mad at the wrong person, the truck driver. It might have not been his fault at all. Now I'm just mad at Charlie. But it was perhaps a blessing in disguise.
Anyway, that's it for now,
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: