Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Kenyans burn alive 11 'witches' BBC News frontpage

The following headline was in the BBC News frontpage this morning.
"Kenyans burn alive 11 'witches'
Eleven women accused of being witches have been burned to death by a mob in the west of Kenya, police say."
What a way to start the day. I'd like to say something here. But what? How about everyone let everyone else worship the way they choose? And the gods/goddesses they choose. Damn it this pisses me off! I don't give a flying rat's ass where you live, you should be able to worship as you see fit. The really sad thing is, they don't even know if they were witches. Spirituality and even religion are supposed to be personal choices. I realize that it isn't. Gods Damn it!!! Yeah I'm really pissed...
WTF???
ravnone1

No comments: