Saturday, October 18, 2008

the ocean, webpage updated

Hello All,
I updated my website yesterday evening, and added a few pages. I also have been thinking about the ocean a lot. I feel an intense need to go there.


I want to feel the silky water on my skin
the sand beneath my feet.
I want to feel the ocean wind against my face
and playing with my hair
I want to see the water as far as I can see
and feel the ocean communing with me
I want to walk upon the sand
and see the water play about my feet
I want to see the sun or moon
reflected upon the waters' face
I want to see the ocean
resting in it's place

I really do want/need to see the ocean soon. Maybe before we head to Texas, we can go. I can see it in my minds' eye, as clearly as if it were before me, but that is like being hungry and seeing a meal, but not being able to eat it.

Enough for now.
peace,
ravnoen1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge