Saturday, March 14, 2009

news again...lol

Hi All,
I've had a rather busy day. I also found something interesting about me today. It is a beautiful day today, so I decided to go for a walk and take a break from business. A major headache began once I decided to go for the walk. I decided to go anyway.
While out, I actually stopped at three businesses and talked business, and I received positive feedback. So the thing I learned about me is that I must be passionate about this business, and that I breathe, eat and sleep this business. So I'm dreaming it, feeding it and breathing my passion into it. That is so cool.
It is very feasible and hope my new project should be up for sale in a couple of weeks. I've also changed my website look, and while I'm working on ninasproducts.com, I'm also working on making ravnone1 reflect the same changes. I like the new look, I think and find it to be easier to navigate. I hope all of you do too. I'll also post here when both the websites are finally done.
peace,
ravnone1

No comments: