Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sexual orientation or being gay

Hi All,
I don't know about any of you who may read this, but I do have some things to say about same sex marriages. What is the big deal? So what if some people prefer to be with someone of the same gender. It's their right. We have lost enough rights as it is.
I don't care what sexual orientation you are, or if you get married or not, as long as you don't push your beliefs on me.
I have no problem with your sexual preferences, as long as it's two consenting adults and no on ends up maimed or dead. And especially as long as no child or babies are involved, and no one is being raped.
The way I see it and have always seen it is simply like this, it is a personal preference as to what gender you have sex with. Period.
To all you people who wish to be in a same sex marriage, or relationship... I wish you the best. It's not anyone's business which gender you prefer to sleep with anyway. I mean by that, it's a personal choice.
To all the rest of you who disagree, you're welcome to your choice and your belief, but the way I see it, they're not hurting anyone. So leave them the hell alone.
peace,
ravnone1

No comments: