Sunday, July 26, 2009

Do I have a life? Read on to find out...

Hi All,
Of course I have a life. And yet, I hear people telling others to 'get a life.' Or hearing someone say that about someone. I suppose it depends on their definition of 'get a life'. Personally, I don't care.
I go to school, albeit online. I run a business, and I babysit my gkids. I read, watch a few movies or shows. I do a many things, and yet I've had people say to me, "I don't see how you spend so much time on the computer. I'd drive me crazy."
I happen to like spending time on the computer. It's always changing, so I'm learning new things all the time. I conduct my business over the internet, on a computer. I attend class, do research, do homework assignments, all online. It does make it more convenient for me.
I have ADHD, and I'm an empath. So being online, or reading ebooks on the computer, as well as the aforementioned items, keep me from being bored. Besides which, if I'm here, I'm less likely to make an impulsive decision and get my butt in trouble.
So for those who don't understand, that's a personal problem. Yours, not mine.
I have a very good life. Thank you.
I'm happy.
peace,
ravnone1

No comments: