Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Programmers, Engineers and Electronics Techs

Hi All,
I have a favor to ask, of a sorts. In the 90's, I started playing around with computers and did two things. I started getting into programming and I learned how to repair them. I was to the point that I could write a small program for a friend without having to write it down. But then I moved to WV and had absolutely no support group. I'm getting ready to move to KY in the fall. I really would like a support group of people who are into computers, especially programmers, engineers and electronics techs. If you are interested, please make a comment in response to this post. I will probably have many questions, and hopefully I can even answer some.
ravnone1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I can help somewhat with Linux. I've taken my own path with it, as you know, I run Slackware and I do a lot of unusual stuff with it.

You know how to reach me. Garnet