Tuesday, April 27, 2010

the funeral

Hello All,
We finally made it to the funeral, and it was a beautiful day. We had 5" of snow here in NH the Friday before we left. But it was in the 70's in WV. I saw many people whom I had not seen in years. He (my brother) always liked to play 'King of the Hill'; now he can be King because of where we placed his grave. He has a beautiful view. I've heard people say that about graves before. If the person isn't alive, how does he enjoy it? Spiritually he can. It's only the body that dies. I would prefer that it didn't have to be a funeral to get us all together. But, we still had a good time. I think Alan would have been pleased.
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge