Thursday, July 4, 2013

More on last post

While I enjoy living alone, I don't right now. I live with 2 of my brothers since our mom died. It needs be, so here I am. I would like to change that and move Northeast as soon as if feasible for me to do so.
I read a long time ago that one should learn to be alone, without being lonely. I've pretty much learned to do that, and it was relatively easy since I'm pretty much a loner any way. Sure I'd like to be in a relationship, but I've not found anyone who is worthy of me yet.
It seems to be a pattern that the guys I meet put on such an act that it's really hard to see through it. I see some of the signs, but like most people, unfortunately, I hope it's different and that I'm wrong. From now on, if I see those signs and if it doesn't feel right, I'm gonna send 'em on their way. I've had enough abusive relationships to last forever.
They always say they like to go do things, and yet never do. They're narcissistic, or lazy or overbearing or some other thing. I don't expect them to be perfect, just honest with integrity and honor, as well as being a one woman man. Someone who knows it's the right thing to do, to treat their significant other right, and as if they are special. Candy, flowers, little gifts and surprises go a long way in showing someone you care. A picnic, a walk in the park, on the beach or by some other body of water. If you can't be bothered to treat me right, then don't bother me at all. It takes two to make it work.

No comments: