If you’re interested about surveillance, espionage, or cyber conflict, then you really should watch these videos. From what I saw in the videos, there is so much we aren’t even aware of. This isn’t a concern just for the United States, but this is going on worldwide. This is almost enough to make some of us paranoid. This also includes me.
Here is a list of the videos in this video compilation so you can see the wide range of information you get to learn while watching this which is 5 hours long. As you can see, it covers a wide range of topics and you are well advised to view this video.
1. Welcoming Remarks - Jeffrey Carr 6 minutes 93 MB
2. The Top 50 Non-state Hacker Groups in the World - Christopher Ahlberg 34 minutes 493 MB
3. Out of the Mountains: A Future of Feral Cities, Urban Systems Under Stress, and Increasing Overlaps Between the Real and Virtual Worlds - David Kilcullen 40 minutes 471 MB
4. Emerging Bad Actors in the Virtual and Physical Worlds - Part 1 30 minutes 441 MB
5. Emerging Bad Actors in the Virtual and Physical Worlds - Part 2 27 minutes 396 MB
6. Emerging Bad Actors in the Virtual and Physical Worlds - Part 3 40 minutes 500 MB
7. How to Survive a Surveillance-friendly Environment - Part 1 - Mike Janke 23 minutes 355 MB
8. How to Survive a Surveillance-friendly Environment - Part 2 - Mike Janke 23 minutes 350 MB
9. Should Defensive Strategies be Specific to the Threat Actor or Generalized for all Threat Actors? - Part 1 27 minutes 391 MB
10. Should Defensive Strategies be Specific to the Threat Actor or Generalized for all Threat Actors? - Part 2 25 minutes 376 MB
11. Real-time Depiction of the Global Cyber Threat Landscape - Chris Coleman 20 minutes 296 MB
12. Icefog: Mercenary Hackers Who Focus on Supply Chain Attacks in Asia - Roel Schouwenberg 27 minutes 400 MB
13. Joseph Kony, the LRA and Elephant Poaching in Africa - Jonathan Hutson
Even if you did attend this event, it would be well worth your while to have this video compilation to use as future reference. I would definitely recommend this video compilation to anyone, especially those concerned about their privacy, identity theft and other cyber crimes in general.
Link product title to this URL: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/110000017.do