Friday, December 27, 2013

Learn how to capture the magic with your camera




If you’re like me, you’d like to learn the fine art of photography, but most times when you shoot that photo, it looks good in the lens…
Until you look at it on your PC. Then you can see what isn’t there. A beautiful photo taken at just the right angle, the right light, the right composition, and whatever else goes into taking the perfect shot. I’ve tried over the months that I’ve owned a camera to take a great picture. Unfortunately, almost all of my photos end looking like anything but photos. Sometimes I think a child could take a better photo!
Then, I came across this book, If you take the time to look at and study his images he’s captured with his camera, you can see that the author knows what he’s talking about. You learn from one of the best when you learn his techniques. I’ve always loved art in its many varied forms, and taking great, gorgeous photos is something I’ve longed to learn. With this book, while I may never be a great photographer, I can at least take photos that I’m proud to show others. Many of the photos I’ve taken, I hate to show even to family. But now, I feel that I can take reasonably good photos that even they can appreciate. And (to use bad grammar) even they will be impressed. Bottom line: I absolutely would recommend this book to others.



Link product title to this URL: http://shop.oreilly.com/product/9781937538354.do

No comments: