Saturday, August 29, 2015

One leg, and cancer: Read how this youngster overcame the odds!

 I just finished reading "Grace in the Middle" a few days ago. I was given a free copy in exchange for a review. At first I didn't think it was for me. Because near the beginning she speaks of how we might feel as if God has left us. In the Word, it says He is always with us and that He will never leave us. And yet, sometimes we are so caught up in what's going on that we sometimes don't 'feel' that God is there with us.
















I think this book will help anyone who reads it, especially those who feel their situation is hopeless.

I was moved by this story and the real hero is Savannah. Not that anyone else took the credit for anything that wasn't theirs. This little lady definitely has spunk.

I laughed, I cried and most of all I thanked God for His mercy and compassion on this family.

You can find this book here:


You can also find it at Amazon here:
http://www.amazon.com/Grace-Middle-Imperfect-Journey-Perfect/dp/1620205297/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1440820976&sr=8-1&keywords=grace+in+the+middle



No comments: