Sunday, April 29, 2007

earth changes page

Dear Journal,
I just had an interesting thought. Why don't I make a new web page that shows daily weather, and other earth changes, such as earthquakes, storms, floods, etc. Now that might be an interesting page. I need to find all the links, make sure I have permission to add the maps, and links to my page, etc. It would definately be an interesting project to accomplish. It will probably take a few days to code it and upload it. I'll keep ya posted on it. Or at least let ya know when it is up.
I've also got a couple of new sites. A yahoo geocities page, which I need to set up, it isn't ready yet, have to change the links, and a yahoo 360 page. That's in addition to a myspace page.
Out of curiosity, I did a search on google for ravnone1 just to see if I even came up, and there are 26 listings. Not bad, since I'm not really advertising. LOL.
Peace,
duk tayp, baby
ravnone1

No comments: