Sunday, April 29, 2007

earth changes page

Dear Journal,
I just had an interesting thought. Why don't I make a new web page that shows daily weather, and other earth changes, such as earthquakes, storms, floods, etc. Now that might be an interesting page. I need to find all the links, make sure I have permission to add the maps, and links to my page, etc. It would definately be an interesting project to accomplish. It will probably take a few days to code it and upload it. I'll keep ya posted on it. Or at least let ya know when it is up.
I've also got a couple of new sites. A yahoo geocities page, which I need to set up, it isn't ready yet, have to change the links, and a yahoo 360 page. That's in addition to a myspace page.
Out of curiosity, I did a search on google for ravnone1 just to see if I even came up, and there are 26 listings. Not bad, since I'm not really advertising. LOL.
Peace,
duk tayp, baby
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge