Wednesday, May 16, 2007

an apology, page can now be seen in msie

Hi All,
I never realized until yesterday that my home page couldn't be seen in MSIE. It did work, because when I looked at it from our apartment before Charlie died. I usually use firefox, but haven't used MSIE for awhile. Once I realized the problem existed, I rectified. So for all of those who tried to see my page in msie, I apologize.
So why wouldn't it work in msie? No idea, but it's fixed. Thank all those involved in helping me.
I found a wonderful book online today, it is along the lines of how I believe, and it has helped me, so it might be something you use to help you as well. http://www.psitek.net/TheMessageOfAMaster-email1.html
That link will take you there. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So read it, see if it makes sense to you.
I'm not going to write a lot right now, mostly because I wanted to let you know that the page is now fixed.
Peace,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge