Wednesday, May 16, 2007

an apology, page can now be seen in msie

Hi All,
I never realized until yesterday that my home page couldn't be seen in MSIE. It did work, because when I looked at it from our apartment before Charlie died. I usually use firefox, but haven't used MSIE for awhile. Once I realized the problem existed, I rectified. So for all of those who tried to see my page in msie, I apologize.
So why wouldn't it work in msie? No idea, but it's fixed. Thank all those involved in helping me.
I found a wonderful book online today, it is along the lines of how I believe, and it has helped me, so it might be something you use to help you as well. http://www.psitek.net/TheMessageOfAMaster-email1.html
That link will take you there. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. So read it, see if it makes sense to you.
I'm not going to write a lot right now, mostly because I wanted to let you know that the page is now fixed.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: