Sunday, May 20, 2007

camping trip

Hi All,
What a great time. The camping trip was absolutely great. I went to the Alamo Lake Wildlife Area, went four-wheeling back to the river basin, so there was water, air, land and fire, since there was a campfire.
Saw a lot of tracks, a jack rabbit, and many birds. It was clean fresh air, and so peaceful. If I'd had the right equipment, I'd have wanted to stay. No people around for miles, and I felt so peaceful. It was hot during the day and cold last night, but all in all I'd say it was a success.
I do have things I need to do, or I would've been more tempted to stay. I really do think it's time to get back to the mountains. I'd like to find somewhere that is relatively close to people, but still somewhat secluded. This way I don't have to depend on people, which I don't like to do. I don't like being or feeling like I'm a burden.
I don't seem to have a lot to say right now, so I guess I'll just leave it at that.
Peace to all,
ravnone1

No comments: