Sunday, May 20, 2007

camping trip

Hi All,
What a great time. The camping trip was absolutely great. I went to the Alamo Lake Wildlife Area, went four-wheeling back to the river basin, so there was water, air, land and fire, since there was a campfire.
Saw a lot of tracks, a jack rabbit, and many birds. It was clean fresh air, and so peaceful. If I'd had the right equipment, I'd have wanted to stay. No people around for miles, and I felt so peaceful. It was hot during the day and cold last night, but all in all I'd say it was a success.
I do have things I need to do, or I would've been more tempted to stay. I really do think it's time to get back to the mountains. I'd like to find somewhere that is relatively close to people, but still somewhat secluded. This way I don't have to depend on people, which I don't like to do. I don't like being or feeling like I'm a burden.
I don't seem to have a lot to say right now, so I guess I'll just leave it at that.
Peace to all,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge