Tuesday, May 8, 2007

hmmm...now what?

Hi All,
I've made a tough decision. NO, I'm not leaving. But I have decided to go back on POF, because that is one way to meet new people, to make new friends. I'm not sure I'm ready for actual dating, but I need to meet new people. So on POF, I've specified making friends.
I know it seems callous to go on POF so soon, but I can't cope with this like this. Meeting new people, and doing things will get my mind off of this pain, even if for short periods of time.
I hope all of you will understand. I don't think Charlie would mind, he certainly wouldn't want me to mope around, since life is for living.
Why am I being defensive? I'm not, I do feel like I'm justifying my decision. I'm not so shallow that I've lost my feelings for Charlie, and I know that my friends understand that, just like they understand me.
Peace,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge