Thursday, May 3, 2007

pagan/witch...answer for yesterday's question

Dear Journal,
Yeah, it's one of 'those' entries. Once again, duh!, I have forgotten an important thing about me. I'm a witch, a pagan...I don't have to accept what I don't want in my life. I can change it. I hate it when I forget such simple things. I always change that which I don't like. Remove things, add things, etc. Just like any good little witch. So it's time to go on the offense, until such time as I need to go on the defense.
I forgot why I do magick in the first place. It's to make my life better. I've not been disappointed in my magickal practices yet. It's time to stop acting like a 'mortal', and act like my heritage deems best, to be a witch/pagan with all it entails. I'm not saying I'm not a mortal, but for lack of a better word, I chose that one. Some people use magick naturally, and some people live in the mundane world. Since there is no reason to not use it, I'm going to. Although, I would use it regardless, it's in my nature.
I don't really care what anyone else thinks about my approach to life, since I prefer to do what works for me. There is nothing I truly want, material wise, although when there is, I usually gt it. I want peace of mind, and that is usually obtained by doing what I'm supposed to be doing. It's really simple, which is why I keep forgetting it. Doesn't mean I'm dumb, just not paying attention.
Peace to all,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge