Monday, May 21, 2007

sadness

Hi All,

I feel sad today, but it feels like someone else's sadness. I felt it when I woke up this morning. I'm still processing who it is. But it is definitely someone I know. Been there, done that before. Plenty of times. Took me awhile to figure that out. Maybe, on the other hand, it's my sadness I feel.

This is just a process I go thru in my thoughts to figure this out. Sometimes I wonder what the hell am I doing? Am I just playing with people's lives? That would mean I'm playing god. No wait, I forgot, since we're all gods and goddesses in the making...that makes me a goddess. Wow! Damn, how cool is that?
There, now I've lightened up a little. Good. But the sadness is still there. I wish sometimes there were other ways of doing this, it does hurt. But sometimes we all have choices to make, and as such since I've made mine, I'll live with it. You know, one of my motto's is, 'don't do it if you can't live with it.' If I'm going to be constantly bitchin' at myself for what I did, then it's usually not worth it. Therefore, I just choose to not do it. Nah, it isn't always that easy, nor is that straight forward all the time. Whether I like it or not, there are shades of grey in our lives. I would prefer black and white, but when you merge the two, you have shades of grey. This is what we all deal with, even if we don't always realize it. And even in the midst of the black and white issue, there are still shades of grey.
Do you know the difference between 'here' and 'there'? Just one letter. Look at the spelling. And yet it also means to be somewhere else. As well as the following: The letter "T" is the 20th letter of the alphabet, it is the Greek tau, which also represents tinne, the holly tree in the Irish ogham alphabet. It is one of the four nucleotides used in building DNA; all four nucleotides have a common phosphate group and a sugar (ribose). The thyroid hormone similar to thyroxine but with one less iodine atom per molecule and produced in smaller quantity; exerts the same biological effects as thyroxine but is more potent and briefer. It is a hormone produced by the thyroid glands to regulate metabolism by controlling the rate of oxidation in cells. In the devil's dictionary, the twentieth letter of the English alphabet, was by the Greeks absurdly called tau. In the alphabet whence ours comes it had the form of the rude corkscrew of the period, and when it stood alone (which was more than the Phoenicians could always do) signified Tallegal, translated by the learned Dr. Brownrigg, "tanglefoot." I don't personally believe in the devil, but since it was included in the definition of "T" on www.answers.com, I thought I would include it. Rather interesting don't you think?
The web is a wonderful thing, you can do research at the 'drop of a hat.' Now, if I can tie all this together for you. You know of course that oxidation causes rust, or aging. You have to breathe, but perhaps if you learned to breathe correctly, you might age slower. Either I'm here in my thoughts, or I'm somewhere else in my thoughts. When we think, we spiritually go where our thoughts are. You focus on things in 'real' time, but 'real' time isn't what you experience when you look at your clock to see what time it is. 'Real' time is the time in which you are experiencing your thoughts, and it doesn't always occur at the same time as what you perceive as time.
OK, enough for now.
Peace to all who seek her.
ravnone1

No comments: