Sunday, May 13, 2007

why I like posting here

Dear Journal,
Do you ever think people wonder why I post some of this stuff? Because I can. Actually its therapeutic, to put into writing what I feel and think about things. It's a whole lot better than holding it all in. They do make paper journals I know, but it wouldn't be any where near as entertaining. Just think of the shock value of some of the things I write. Now that's a laugh! I just love shock value at times. It does tend to be an attention getter. What can I say.
Hell, I can be serious, sad, happy, joyous, playful or whatever I feel at the time. And it's public, so anyone can respond to my thoughts. No one has to agree with me, and if you don't like what I say, then you don't have to read it. I write it because I like too. I'm old enough to say what I think and feel, but then I've always been that way regardless of how old I've been.
It's also a more permanent record of how I feel, and it's always going to be here. So I don't have to worry about losing it. No matter where I live, it is always available as long as I can get online. Online journals may also help others with their problems, if they happen to come across mine. If they have similar problems. Just suffice it to say, I like to entertain the masses.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: