Sunday, May 13, 2007

why I like posting here

Dear Journal,
Do you ever think people wonder why I post some of this stuff? Because I can. Actually its therapeutic, to put into writing what I feel and think about things. It's a whole lot better than holding it all in. They do make paper journals I know, but it wouldn't be any where near as entertaining. Just think of the shock value of some of the things I write. Now that's a laugh! I just love shock value at times. It does tend to be an attention getter. What can I say.
Hell, I can be serious, sad, happy, joyous, playful or whatever I feel at the time. And it's public, so anyone can respond to my thoughts. No one has to agree with me, and if you don't like what I say, then you don't have to read it. I write it because I like too. I'm old enough to say what I think and feel, but then I've always been that way regardless of how old I've been.
It's also a more permanent record of how I feel, and it's always going to be here. So I don't have to worry about losing it. No matter where I live, it is always available as long as I can get online. Online journals may also help others with their problems, if they happen to come across mine. If they have similar problems. Just suffice it to say, I like to entertain the masses.
Peace,
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge