Thursday, June 28, 2007

damn! what a day...

Hi Ya'll,
Ok...
I spent the day re-installing my OS. Now I have to re-install the rest of my apps. How wonderful...lol
I don't mind it, except when I would rather being doing something else. I find it a challenge. Not to even mention that I burned DVDs before that...didn't want to lose all my data...since I was doing a full OEM install.
But, hey...I did it, and it runs faster now. I was so tired of all the crap my machine was giving me. So, I did what needed to be done. Git-R-Done...and I did!
Night all,
ravnone1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That's the RIGHT way to do it. If you do that a few times, you can do it in your sleep.

I went up to the Cliff Dwellings yesterday, with Libby and her new room mate. I was thinking about you, you would love it there. A very powerful, spiritual place.

G

Unknown said...

G:
I have done it plenty of times, so I do know how to do it, and probably could do it in my sleep...
lol, although I'd rather be awake...
thanks for the comment...hope my 'gruffness' didn't hurt your feelings.
The cliff dwellings sound like a place I'd like to visit sometime.
Tell Libby hi for me.
ravnone1