Saturday, June 30, 2007

PC is history

Hi All,
I did an OEM install of the OS because of the crappy way it had been acting. Now it's decided to died on me...lol; what else should I expect when it is so old? Still it's a good day, because now that it's out of the way, it makes room for a new one,and that will be implemented shortly. Until then, I will be online, rather infrequently...which also means I will delay my internet business. All things happen when they're supposed to. I refuse to give up, even by this setback...even tho it seems to be a major one. I will have things the way I want, regardless. I'm not going elaborate much on this, so I will just say peace to all.
ravnone1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll be waiting to hear from you soon.. and i might call you once in a while..say hello to Vista..lmao