Saturday, June 30, 2007

PC is history

Hi All,
I did an OEM install of the OS because of the crappy way it had been acting. Now it's decided to died on me...lol; what else should I expect when it is so old? Still it's a good day, because now that it's out of the way, it makes room for a new one,and that will be implemented shortly. Until then, I will be online, rather infrequently...which also means I will delay my internet business. All things happen when they're supposed to. I refuse to give up, even by this setback...even tho it seems to be a major one. I will have things the way I want, regardless. I'm not going elaborate much on this, so I will just say peace to all.
ravnone1
Post a Comment

About Me

My photo

Nina Slone has worked at many types of jobs; currently she is editing books and writing articles as well as studying for A+ Certification. While she used to write reviews for O'Reilly's Blogger Review Program, they stopped the program. She likes to paint, draw and sketch. Her favorite tools are charcoal, pencil and oil paint. She loves modern or smooth jazz and many other genres of music. Mother Earth Beat, David Sanborn, David Arkenstone, CCR, Bob Seger, John Fogerty, David Allen Coe, etc. She loves the mountains as well as the ocean. She is a Christian, and lives her life accordingly.

Google+ Badge