Thursday, June 14, 2007

learning is a lifelong process

Hi,
If earth is the school, then who/what is the teacher? Life, herself..and all things and people we come in contact with. We learn all our life, and even beyond. I hardly think we stop learning just because we went on the journey, which some people call death. Everyone we come in contact with, every experience we have, every dream, everything we do and experience is our teacher.
If I had one wish, what would it be? Everyone always has a wish or three. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. Our wishes are sometimes unrealized, they are there...just waiting to happen. So if you don't reach out and claim it, you have only yourself to blame. I know what my wish is, and it's being realized everyday. I'm living my life as I want, not as someone else says I have to. But then, I never did take orders very well. lol
I don't really have anything else to say, so on that note...peace.
ravnone1

No comments: