Tuesday, July 3, 2007

busy today

Hi All,
I've been busy studying and learning. I also took the time to watch "Flashdance", and I heard a quote near the end. "Don't you understand? If you give up your dreams, you die." This is often very true, and yet perhaps some people don't realize it. If we let our dreams die, do we live...I mean really live? Or just exist? This is a good question, but I rather think we each have to answer that one for ourselves.
What does it mean to really live? To have everything our way? It might be nice, but then where would the challenge be? How boring that would be! It is more interesting to manipulate the fabric of reality and make it the way we want it to be, than to have it handed to us on a silver platter. I don't about you, but I hate boring. Still, all in all, most of my life is the way I want it. What isn't, I'm working on. Hence the learning part of what I'm doing.
I love to learn, and I put it to good use. Even when it doesn't seem to be what I should be doing. I don't believe in letting people get by with doing wrong to others. That just irks the hell right outta me. So, I send a little message, then take action. If you don't like the way I handle things, then stay the hell outta my face. I take care of my own. I always have, always will. There are some people who just don't get it...if you screw with my family...you screw with me. I don't ask anyone to fight my battles, or to pay my way. I take care of business my way. Because it's my nature to do so, it's also the way I learned while growing up.
You might not think so, but then I don't really care what you think.
With that in mind, I wish you peace,
ravnone1

No comments: