Thursday, July 5, 2007

another look at reality

Hi All,
I've decided to have another take on reality. Do you know, I mean really know, how we create our reality? There are different ways of looking at, or perceiving reality. Your reality is what you see, or perceive when looking around you.
Our subconscious mind, which is also our 'divine spark', our god self, is responsible for how we create. We are responsible for what we create. Whatever we focus or spending our time thinking on, that is what comes to us.
If you had a magic lamp, and as many wishes as you want, what would you wish for? Well...your subconscious mind is the 'genie' that you use to create what you want. Why spend so much time creating that which you don't want, when you can spend the same amount of time creating what you actually do want? Unless you just want something to bitch about. I know this to be true. I am continually creating, as are all of you. The trick is to change your way of thinking.
If you constantly think you are a loser, you will be. If you think you are poor, you will be. If you think you are well off, you will be. If you think you are in pain, you will be. I'm not saying that people don't feel pain, I too feel pain. But if you will change your way of thinking, you will feel less and less pain, and your body will heal itself. The human body is a wonderful mechanism. As is the human mind. You must start telling yourself that you are in perfect health, and that you are happy. You might not be now, but you will be if you keep telling yourself that you are. This is how you change your way of thinking. I'm not suggesting you ignore the problems you have, but I am suggesting that you change your way of thinking. Even I have to do that on a few subjects. The biggest example I can think of is why do I have headaches almost everyday? Do I think I need them? If so, why? I noticed that when I was in Sedona, that I didn't have a headache. I know there are sulfates in wine which actually cause headaches. I drank wine yesterday, mixed with juice...it was actually very good. From around 11 a.m. until around 4:30 or so, when it was mostly out of my system, I didn't have a headache. I find this rather curious. I don't use a headache for not doing things, so therefore I don't need them. Do you see how I am changing my thinking? I don't need them, therefore they serve no purpose. Eventually I will no longer have headaches all the time.
Regardless of where we are in this point in time with our life, we are always learning. Yeah, I can hear some of you saying about now, 'yeah, whatever!' That is your problem, I'm taking care of mine. As they say, be careful of what you wish for, you just might get it.
Peace,
ravnone1

No comments: