Monday, September 3, 2007

anger

Hey All,
Ya know, there's a reason for this " 'lil rant". Whenever someone says that anger is a waste of energy and they don't get angry, they are usually lying.
See this definition? It's from the medical terms dictionary.
Anger: An emotional state that may range in intensity from mild irritation to intense fury and rage. Anger has physical effects including raising the heart rate and blood pressure and the levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline.
http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=33843
Now, when someone damn near hits me, (didn't know I could move so fast...lol). It's not a laughing matter, but then when someone damn near hits me and accuses me of 'over reacting', I don't think so. This particular post is a warning, because some people say they don't get angry, and then they do. What did I do to deserve this? Nothing. What happened, you ask. I'll say that what I did was nothing to provoke anyone to anger. But, the next time someone tells me they don't get angry, I'm going the other way so damn fast they'll think I was never there. That is hyperbolizing, of course, but still, you get my point. In other words, just color me gone. I don't put up with such bull. Ladies, if any of you ever read this, stay away from guys who say they never get angry. They're lying thru their teeth.
As soon as it happened, I felt a 'wall' go up. Never again will this person get a chance with me. Yes I'm angry, but I will get over it.
ravnone1

No comments: